Buzzy Orange began entertaining live audiences way back in 1964.
Since then he’s gone on to coach some of the biggest names in Nashville.
I recently sat down with Buzzy and asked him for his best tips on how to connect with live audiences.
Here’s what Buzzy revealed in our 9-minute interview…
- His #1 live performance tip!
- A simplie little vocal inflection trick that always captures the attention of the audience.
- Why most aspiring performers fail.
- How to position your body on stage for maximum impact.
- Why you should mispronounce words (on purpose) when you sing.